This transistor ignition circuit give your car to have better starting and smoother running, particularly at very high and very low RPM. Lower fuel consumption, less pollution, lower servicing costs. Drive economically, drive electronically. Only for petrol/gasoline engines. This circuit will reduce breaker point wear and provide cleaner spark.
Wiring diagram with the vehicles:
This circuit used for cars with negative ground 12V negative ground system, maximum ignition current of 4A and maximum switching speed 500KHz. Motorcycles, mowers, boats, etc can also use this circuit.
For 6V Negative ground system, change the following resistors:
- R1, R2: 150 ohm / 1W
- R3 : 68 ohm / 1/4W
- R4 : 100 ohm / 1/4W
- R5, R6, R7: 68 ohm / 1W
Car Transistor Ignition Specifications :
- Completely shockproof
- Practically test on 2-4-6-8 cylinder engines during a total amount of 2.500.000 km.
- Principle: transistorized ignition
- Connection element: Darlington transistor, triple diffused
- Connection current: 4 A
- Connection speed : Up to 500 KHz
- Typical firing period : 2.000 u second
The kit of electronic transistor ignition is available at electronic online store. Download the manual transistor ignition kit manual from the following link: